Basic Obedience Training Package
- “Come”, “Sit”, “Down” “Place”, “Out”, “Off”
- Extended (Sit, Down, Place)
- “Loose Leash Walking.” (walk beside you on a leash)
- “Off leash walking and heeling” (depending on the pup and the time the owner puts into practice in between lessons a leash will not be needed once both owner and dog are trained on the remote collar) We can not guarantee every pup will reach this level as it all depends on how much time is spent working with the pup in between lessons!!!
Command Explanations: Extended sit, down, and place, your dog will REMAIN in the down, sit, or place position until YOU tell them to “break” (release them).“Out”(drop any and all things you ask them to). “Off”( Do not jump on me or anyone else.)
Included in Training Package
-One Off-Leash K9 Training E-Collar
-One 15 foot training leash
-Four, 1 hour private lessons.
The e-collar complete with a two-year warranty and is completely waterproof. It has a range of 3/4 mile (1200 yards)
$750 + 2.9% (processing fee)
All lessons must be completed within 6 weeks from the date of the first scheduled lesson.
Full payment must be received prior to booking the first lesson.
Board and Train Program
With our 2-week program, time varies from dog to dog, minimum stay is 2 weeks, often times they are with us for 3 weeks. We never send the pup home until they are the BEST pup THEY can be! If they need the additional time past 2 weeks, our program is all inclusive so regardless of how long they are with us the price does not change.
This program focuses on practical, everyday obedience and provides a little bit of everything, including manners,
confidence building and socialization (with dogs and people).
Board and Train Curriculum
- Sit and Extended Sit (Dog remains in position until released)
- Down and Extended Down
- Loose Leash and Off-Leash Walking
- Come on command (outside, off-leash, with distractions)
- Greeting Manners(not jumping)
- Door Manners (wait when they are opened until you release them)
- Mealtime Manners (wait until they are released)
- Place (Go to specific place ie bed, crate)
Included in Training Package
-40+ hours training per week
-One Off Leash K9 E-Collar
-One Private Lesson at pick up
(2) two semi-private follow up sessions
-Training refreshers for life
Semi-private follow up’s MUST be completed during the first two weeks after your pup returns home, this timing is essential. These sessions are critical and designed to teach you the owner how to communicate with your newly trained pup for long term success.
VISIT OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL TO SEE SOME TRAINING IN ACTION
$3200 + 2.9% (processing fee)
ALL scheduling for the Board and Train Program is done over the phone.
Our Board and Train Program is our most popular offering and space is always limited. Please book in advance.
Full payment and current vet records are required to schedule.
For more information CONTACT US.
We also offer a variety of Specialty & Advanced Training.
Minimum Requirements for enrollment include, attendance of one of the following:
Basic Obedience Training Package or our Board and Train Program
Pricing and Information regarding these programs are available upon request.
Canine Good Citizen Certification
Therapy Dog Development/Certification
Service Dog Development/Certification
Tracking and Trailing